Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Buying Beauty Products on eBay

Due to limited finances, I have decided to dive into completely unfamiliar and risky territory: buying beauty products on eBay. Up until now, I have avoided eBay like the plague because quite frankly I just don't trust people. To make matters worse, buying a beauty product such as skin care (which I just purchased!) is especially risky because there is no guaranty that the product was not used and/or contaminated, or worse - replaced with mayonnaise. However, due to the fact that I am very familiar with this product and the container it comes in - I feel that it is a risk worth taking. First, I chose a seller who was top rated with 5 stars and read some of the reviews (all positive). Second, the product I chose (Dr. Brandt Laser Tight lotion), comes in an airtight pump so that whatever is inside the bottle cannot become contaminated. Third, I love this product and believe it is well worth the full cost of $110.00, so I feel pretty ecstatic about the fact that I spent only $60.00 on it - and that I will also be getting some other goodies (another bonus size bottle and Lineless eye cream). Should things go wrong - hopefully the eBay Buyer Protection Plan will reimburse me, even though I did not read it and have no idea if it would or should. More to come when I get my purchase. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment