Thursday, April 29, 2010

FABULOUS lunch discovery @ Crepe Republic


I love food and am always scouting around for new places where I can go have a tasty, quick and affordable lunch. The best value for this criteria is obviously your typical fast food joint like McDonalds or Taco Bell but it's common knowledge that these places are not healthy to say the least. Today I stumbled upon "Crepe Republic," and had a fabulous, healthy and tasty lunch for less then $10 and was in and out of there in a half hour (no it was not take out - I ate it there). The ambiance was nice too as it reflected the food they were serving: clean and in good taste. This little venue is located here in Los Angeles on the corner of La Cienega Blvd and 3rd Street. It sits in a strip mall across the street from Coffee Bean and next door to Subway and another great Italian food place called North End Pizzeria. Crepe Republic offers crepes for breakfast, lunch and dessert. Today I had the "Snow White," which contains chicken breast, avocado, basil, tomatoes, spinach, mozarella and pesto. All the ingredients tasted extremely fresh and it was served with a lovely green salad that contained nice fresh veggies. Crepe Republic also serves juice and smoothies...I almost felt like I was at Equinox. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment